Principal District Court, Karur, Tamil Nadu posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidate to apply for the posts of 12 Sr Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Driver, Office Asst & Masalchi in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Employment Notification No. – 01/2016
Last date to apply – 29/02/2016
Principal District Court Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Principal District Court.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
Total number of post – 12
Scale of Pay for Sr Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Driver, Office Asst & Masalchi
- Senior Bailiff Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Xerox Operator Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1900/-
- Driver Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Office Assistant Rs.4800 – 10,000 GP Rs.1300/-
- Night Watchman Rs.4800 – 10,000 GP Rs.1300/-
- Masalchi Rs.4800 – 10,000 GP Rs.1300/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years (as on 01.01.2016).
Education & Experience:
- Senior Bailiff – SSLC Passed.
- Xerox Operator – SSLC Passed & Practical experience for a period of not – less than six months in Operation of Xerograph machine.
- Driver – 8th pass, LMV Driving License (in force) with 5 Years Experience & HMV Driving License (in force) will be given preference.
- Office Assistant – 8th pass, Candidates having Light (or) Heavy – Vehicle Driving License in force will be given preference.
- Night Watchman – Candidates must be able to read and write in Tamil.
- Masalchi – Candidates must be able to read and write in Tamil.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Principal District Court
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at:-
The Principal District Judge Principal District Court, Combined Court Building, Thanthonimalai, Karur – 639 007.
About the Principal District Court
|Principal District Court|
One of the ancient cities in Tamil Nadu, Karur was ruled by the Cheras, Cholas, the Naickers, and the British successively. There is proof that Karur may have been the centre for old jewellery – making and gem setting (with the gold imported mainly from Rome), as seen from various excavations. According to the Hindu mythology, Brahma began the work of creation here, which is referred to as the “place of the sacred cow.”
Karur has a very long history and has been sung by various sangam poets. In history, it has been the battleground of various Tamil Kings like Chera, Chola, Pandya and Pallavas because of strategic location.
Please share Principal District Court, Karur Job 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.