Railtel Corporation of India Limited posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 25 Technician (Operation & Maintenance) in 2015.[thumbnail]
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply -05/10/2015
Railtel Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Railtel Corporation of India Ltd.
|Name of Post||Total|
| Technician (Operation
Total number of posts – 25
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
Rs. 20,000 + 3000/-
Age : 18 & above.
Education : Diploma in relevant Stream, B.Sc.
Experience : 03 yeas.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Medical Examination.
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) Drawn on favour of RailTel Corporation of India Limited payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
RailTel Corporation of India Limited, Western Railway Microwave Complex,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400 031
About of Railtel Corporation of India Ltd :
- RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India. It is the largest Neutral Telecom Infrastructure provider of India with a strong foothold in diverse fields of OFC based SDH and IP networks, Tower Co location, Retail Broadband (RailWire), Data Centre, Tele-presence and many more with a huge network of Optic Fiber Cable spread across the length and breadth of the country.
Latest News of Company :
- RailTel Corporation of India Ltd – Mumbai, Maharashtra Technician (Operation & Maintenance) Recruitment in Rail Tel Corporation of India Ltd. Western Region on Contract Basis
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.