State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Rajasthan posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 7851 GNM, ANM Medical Officer Pharmacist & Others in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advtvertisemtn Date: 30/01/2016
Starting Date for Apply online – 02/02/2016
Last date to apply online – 12/02/2016
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW).
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Total|
|05||Pharmacist Zilla Chikisya and CHC||79|
|12||Senior Sanitary Inspector||31|
College of Nursing, Kota
|15||Nursing Midwifery Tutor,
State Nodal Center, KOTA
|16||Ayurveda Medical Officer||668|
|17||Homeo Medical Officer||121|
|18||Unani Medical Officer||109|
|19||Ayush Doctor RBSK||1024|
Total number of post – 7851
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for GNM, ANM Medical Officer Pharmacist & Others
- As per State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) norms.
Age: 18 to 35 years (as on 01/01/2016) (For Women age – 55 years)
Education: Check the notification and website.
Experience: wWork experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
|All||As per Company norms|
Note* – The application fee should by paid by E-mitra, and last date for fee submission (13.02.2016).
How to Apply for Vacancy in State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW)
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Rajasthan, is an apex level autonomous training and research organization in the Health Sector of the State. The institute was established on April 19,1995 as a registered society (Reg. No.25/Jaipur/1995-96) by the Government of Rajasthan under Societies Registraion Act 1958.Dr.Moti Lal Jain has joined the position of Director SIHFW on Oct 7,2013.
Please share Rajasthan Job 2016 in SIHFW, Jaipur update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.