Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 26/03/2016
Sainik School Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Sainik School.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
Clerk (LDC) (Store)
Total number of post – 08
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Nursing Asst, LDC & General Employee
- Nursing Assistant Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Store) Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1900/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1900/-
- General Employee Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
- Mess Manager Rs.24,000/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 50 years (as on 01.04.2016).
Experience: Maximum 05 years according to the posts.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, payable at State Bank of India, Narainia Branch (Code-09212), Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar).
How to Apply for Vacancy in Sainik School
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, PO – Hathwa,
Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar) – 841 436
Please share Sainik School, Gopalganj Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.