Sitaram Textiles Limited Kerala posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 04 Personnel Officer & Office Assistant in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 03/10/2015
Sitaram Textiles Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of a post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Sitaram Textiles Limited.
|Name of the post||Total|
Total number of posts – 04
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- Personnel Officer Rs. 15,000/-
- Office Assistant Rs. 8,000/-
Age: 21 to 24 years (for Office Assistant) & (Personnel Officer)36 years (as on 03/10/2015)
Experience: Minimum 2 years work experience in Personnel & administration section of Manufacturing Unit Experience Preferred in government Sector.
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at:-
Sitaram Textiles Limited
About Sitaram Textiles Limited
Sitaram Textiles Limited make a good quality of textiles in Kerala. it is famous in India.
Sitaram Spinning and Weaving Mills is a Kerala Government managed mills situated in Poonkunnam,
Thrissur City of Kerala, India. It was the first mill in Thrissur district. It was established in Poonkunnam by TR Ramachandra Iyer in the early 1940s.
The spinning wing has the capacity of 12,000 spindles. The mill also has the capacity to process 40,000 meters of cloth every day
Latest News of Sitaram Textiles Limited
- Sitaram N. Sahoo, Managing Director, Mohit Industries Limited -Sitaram N. Sahoo, Managing Director, Mohit Industries Limited has more than 50 years of experience in textile manufacturing and has earlier provided his services at companies like Baroda Rayon, Century Rayon, Indian Rayon, National Rayon etc.Mohit Industries Ltd is a Business Conglomerate that undertakes in Textiles and AAC Blocks Business. The Company is actively working on the development and growth of AAC Business along with Traditional Textile Business. The company is today, one of the top manufacturers of fabrics & texturized yarn in the nation. MIL is primarily into the textile industry and has recently diversified into the construction materials industry in adherence to its long-term vision and goals. Initially started as a family business, the company has grown to become a public limited company with more than 500 employees
News Credit: indiainfoline.com
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.