Sports Authority of India, Delhi posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 08 Research Fellow in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply -12/10/2015
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, Serial Number, number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Sports Authority of India.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of posts – 08
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
Sr. No 01 to 04 Rs. 25,000/- +HRA
Age : Maximum 28 years (as on 31.07.2015)
- Anthropometry – Post Graduation Degree in (Human Biology or Physical Anthropology with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded.
- Nutrition – Post Graduation Degree in Sports Nutrition or Food & Nutrition or Nutrition & Dietetics with first division wherever division.
- Psychology – Post Graduation in Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology.
- Physiology – Post Graduation in Human Physiology or Exercise Physiology.
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at :-
Director (Personnel) Sports Authority of India, Head Office,
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate) 2 nd Floor,
Lodhi Road New Delhi-110 003.
About of Sports Authority of India :
The Sports Authority of India (SAI), This is a successor organization of the IXth Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982, it was set up as a Society registered of Societies Act, 1860 in pursuance of the Resolution No. 1-1/83/SAI dated 25th January 1984 of the Department of Sports, Govt. of India with the objective of promotion of Sports and Games as detailed in the Resolution. It is also entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining and utilizing, on the behalf of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports & the following Stadia in Delhi which were constructed/renovated for the IX Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982 :-
- Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex
- Indira Gandhi Sports Complex
- Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
- Dr. Shyam Prasad Mookherjee Swimming Pool Complex
- Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Ranges
Latest News of Sports Authority of India :
The hype and money marking the Indian Super League (ISL) can’t stand up to traditional football played in India, according to a senior sports administrator.”Today, apart from a couple of events, there are very few domestic tournaments, especially at the junior level. Fine we have the ISL and others but they are fairly new and amateur and cannot replace the old tournaments,” Injeti Srinivas, Director General, Sports Authority of India (SAI), told PTI.
ope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.