Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) (Tier-I) Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of Group B & C in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 13/02/2016
Last date to apply – 10/03/2016
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-I) on Sunday – 8 & 22 May 2016
Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)
| Inspector of
| Assistant Enforcement
|Divisional Accountant||Group “C”|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Group “B”|
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Group B & C
- Visit on website & Please Check the Notification.
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 45 years (as on 13.02.2016).
- Assistant Audit Officer: a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute b) Desirable Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- ii) Statistical Investigator Grade – II Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- iii) Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as the compulsory or Elective subject.
- iv) All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Founded At||04th November 1975|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Chairman||Ashim Khurana, I.A.S.
(Former Secretary, UPSC)
joined as Chairman,
S.S.C. on 09 December 2015
Please share SSC CGL (Tier-I) Exam 2016 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.