Advertisement no. – F. No. 3/2/2015–P&P-II
Last date to apply – 28/04/2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), North Eastern Region, Government of India posted a recruitment advertisement to hold an examination for the selection of eligible candidates for the vacancies of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF in 2015.
SSC Recruitment 2015
Vacancy of Sub-Inspector in CAPFs
In the below tables you can see the name of the force and number of vacancies.
Total number of posts – 1706
Vacancy for ASI in CISF
In the below tables you can see the rank and number of vacancies.
|Rank||Seats for Male||Seats for Female|
Total number of posts – 1101
Vacancy for SI (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police
|Category||No. of Posts|
Total number of posts – 95
Grand total number of posts – 2902
Scale of Pay
- SI in CAPFs (Group “B”) – Rs.9300-34800/- (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- ASI in CISF (Group “C”) – Rs.5200-20200/- (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- SI (Executive) Delhi Police (Group C) – Rs.9300-34800/- (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Age : 20-25 years (as on 01/01/2015) relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of SC/ST is 5 years and candidates of OBC is 3 years.
Education : Any Graduate
Nationality : A candidate must be :
i) – A citizen of India or,
ii) – a subject of Nepal or,
iii) – a subject of Bhutan or,
iv) – a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or,
v) – a person of India origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Uganda, East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note* – All the candidates must provide the valid proof of citizenship from the officer of authority.
Method of Selection
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
Note*- The pay could be processed ONLINE as well as OFFLINE through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS).
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online @ http://ssconline.nic.in/tpform1.php?exam_code=CPO&year=2015¬ice_no=F.%20No.%203/2/2015-P%20and%20P-II¬ice_date=28-03-2015
- Submit the fee
- Download application form @ http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application_Form_SI_2015_27_03_2015.pdf
- Complete the Application Form and Send @ the SSC NER Regional Office as mentioned into the recruitment advertisement.
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.