Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Date of advertisement – 16/09/2015
Date of interview – 07/10/2015 10:00 am
State Civil Supplies Corporation Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of a post, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of State Civil Supplies Corporation.
| Senior Engineer
Total number of posts – 01
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- As per State Civil Supplies Corporation norms
Age: 18 years & above as on 07/10/2015
Education: B.Tech (Civil)
Experience : 12 years post work experience in the relevant field,
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Date of Interview – 07/10/2015
- Venue at:-
State Civil Supplies
About State civil supplies Corporation
The Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, abbreviated as and known
better by its brand name Supplyco, is a Govt.
of Kerala owned company headquartered at Kochi, India. It acts as the execution arm of the
Department of Food and Civil Supplies of the Government of Kerala.Founded in 1974,
the company serves the purpose of governmental intervention in the retail market to control prices of essential commodities.
The corporation runs a chain of retail supermarkets under the brand name Supplyco,
and a chain of retail outlets under the name Maveli Stores.
The motto behind the incorporation of Supply was to regulate the rise in prices of essential
commodities in the open market. Under the Government program of market intervention, pulses and
spices are purchased and sold to the consumers at subsidized prices fixed by the Government.
The Government of Kerala aids this operation by giving grants every year.
The task has been fulfilled through the network of Maveli Stores, which was started to commemorate the saga of Mahabali,
legendary king of Kerala. Now the Maveli Stores has become a prominent name among the consumers in the state
Latest News of State Civil Supplies Corporation
- Kerala government sanctions Rs 100 crore to control Prise rise:THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Kerala government today earmarked about Rs 100 crore for open market intervention during the coming Onam festival season to check prices of essential commodities.It decided to distribute Onam kits containing food articles free of cost to 20 lakh BPL families and also one kg sugar at a subsidized rate to all 83 lakh ration card holders in the state.Besides this, 75 lakh school students would get 25 kg of rice free of cost during Onam festival, Chief Min..
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.