Tamil Nadu Co-operative Textile Processing Mills (TCTP) posted a recruitment advertisemet to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 17 Processing Manager, Engineer, Asst & Driver in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. -01/2015
Date of advertisement -15/09/2015
Last date to apply -17/10/2015
Tamil Nadu Co-operative Textile Processing Mills Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, Serial Number, number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Tamil Nadu Co-operative Textile Processing Mills.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
|04 (i)||Junior Technical
(E.T.P/ R.O. & R.M.S.)
Total number of posts – 17
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
Processing Manager Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs. 5400/-
Engineer (Mechanical) Rs. 9300 – 34,800 GP Rs. 4400/-
Engineer Electrical Rs. 9300 – 34,800 GP Rs. 4400/-
Junior Technical Assistant Rs. 9300 – 34,800 GP Rs. 4200/-
Junior Technical Assistant (E.T.P/ R.O. & R.M.S.) Rs. 9300 – 34,800 GP Rs. 4200/-
Junior Assistant Rs. 5200 – 20,200 GP Rs. 1800/-
Driver Rs. 4800 – 10,000 GP Rs. 1300/-
Age : Maximum 50 years (as on 01.07.2015)
- Processing Manager – Degree in Textile Technology /Textile Chemistry/ B.Sc. Chemistry,Diploma in Textile Technology / Textile Processing , Graduate.
- Engineer (Mechanical) – B.E. Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Engineer (Electrical) – B.E. Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering.
- Junior Technical Assistant – Degree in Textile Technology /Textile Chemistry/ B.Sc. Chemistry, Diploma in Textile Technology/ Textile Processing / Handloom Technology with Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry.
- Junior Technical Assistant (E.T.P/ R.O. & R.M.S.) – M.Sc./B.Sc./B.E. Chemistry / Environmental Science / Chemical Engineering.
- Junior Assistant – Degree with Cooperative Training. Computer knowledge and previous.
- Driver – 8th pass should be a holder of Driving License.
- Processing Manager – Maximum 15 years in Managerial cadre in the processing field.
- Engineer (Mechanical) – Maximum 07 years in Maintenance of Textile processing machinery.
- Engineer (Electrical) – Maximum 07 years in Maintenance of Textile processing machinery.
- Junior Technical Assistant – Maximum 03 years in Textile Processing, Dyeing and Finishing.
- Junior Technical Assistant (E.T.P/ R.O. & R.M.S.) – 02 years in E.T.P./ R.O.&R.M.S./M.E.E. with good analytical skills.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Managing Director,
Tamil Nadu Co-Operative Textile Processing Mills Ltd.,
No. 428, Bhavani Main Road, Erode – 638 004
About of Tamil Nadu Co-operative Textile Processing Mills :
The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Textile Processing Mills Limited, the only Co-operative Processing Mills under the control of the Director of Handlooms and Textiles in Tamil Nadu invites applications from the applicants in the prescribed format for the following posts on regular basis.
Tamil Nadu Co-operative Textile Processing Mills Limited was registered on 6-7-1973 and commenced its work from 5-9-1973 to meet the growing need for processing facilities of handloom and power loom fabrics produced in the Co-operative Sector. This Mill is the only one of its kind in TAMIL NADU.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.