Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Commencement of online registration – 23/09/2015
Last date to apply online – 19/10/2015
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of a post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
|Name of the post||Total|
| Assistant (Finance & Accounts)
in HMWS & SB
Total number of posts – 115
Scale of Pay
Age: 18 to 44 years (as on 01/07/2015)
Education: B.Com with proficiency in Computers
Method of Selection
- Written Test
|Gen / OBC||Rs.100/-|
|SC / ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online Application processing fee.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About Telangana states Public Service Commission
Early Asaf Jahi Mughal rulers of Hyderabad state administrative traditions, practices, and representation.Sir nomination and appointment of public servants on the basis of Salar Jung I, Diwan (Prime Minister) was the architect of modern Hyderabad Civil Service. In 1882, Salar Jung Jareeda issued and outstanding service in educating and recruiting young Hyderabadi Nizam stressed the need for training. He said the British Indian model propounded the idea of building an efficient administrative system and introduced several administrative reforms. The old / traditional administrative structure collapsed and streamlined public institutions by creating a separate civil service class. Salar Jung Zilabandi system, Subedari and Taluqdari system, revenue, police and judicial reforms to establish the composition of the civil service in the formation of Hyderabad helped. Later, 1892 Qanuncha Mubarak, the Cabinet Council and the Executive Council (1919) announced regulated services as well as the rules and regulations governing civil service institutional framed and Hyderabad.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) the merits of the applicants in accordance with the rules of the reservation in the Indian state of Telangana select applicants for civil service jobs to India is a body created by the Constitution.
The suitable candidates for various public offices by providing a smooth and efficient operation of Telangana state, which provides under Article 315 of the Constitution of India, a constitutional body established to advise on and promotions, recruitment rules making them various service issues advice, etc. transfers and disciplinary action
Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014. According to 2nd June 2014 was formed, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC and divided into TSPSC. Governor ESL Narasimhan official website was launched 11 April 2015. Hour chakra pain Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University professor who is appointed as the first president to TSPSC.
Latest News of Telangana states Public Service Commission
- Telangana State Public Service Commission is a Constitutional Body which is established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana. It will provide suitable candidates for various posts and will advise them on various service matters like the formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.TSPSC was formed on 2nd June 2014 as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was bifurcated into APPSC and TSPSC.Telangana State Public Service Commission is a body which is created by the Constitution of India to recruit applicants for Civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana. They will recruit candidates according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on the screening.The candidates will be screened in two rounds, one being the written test and the interview.It will conduct written Examination either Online/OMR based
Oral Test in the shape of Interview.Examination Pattern: The examination is an objective type test which will be in two papers. Each paper is of 300 marks.Paper 1 will cover the topics in General Studies and General Abilities whereas Paper 2 will have the topics from the core subject (Civil engineering).
Cut off Marks: The Candidates who will qualify in the written test will be called for the interview. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview/Selection for OCs is 40%, for BCs is 35%, for SCs, STs, and PHs is 30% as per the Rules.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.