Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (A Govt. of Jharkhand Undertaking), Ranchi, Jharkhand posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 42 Assistant Executive Engineer, Personal Officer, Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Junior Electrical Engineer & Accountant in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 01/2015
Date of Advertisement – 03/09/2015
Last date to apply – 30/09/2015
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited.
Total number of posts – 42
Scale of Pay
- Assistant Executive Engineers – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5600/-
- Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer & Accounts Officer – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5500/-
- Junior Electrical Engineer – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4500/-
- Accountant – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-
Age : Maximum 35 years (as on 01/06/2015).
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Graduate in Engineering or Technology with 60% marks.
- Personnel Officer – MBA / PGDM (HR) / PM / IR / HR / Labour Welfare with 60% marks.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Graduate Engineer in Civil with 60% marks.
- Accounts Officer – CA / ICWA + Computer Knowledge with Tally.
- Junior Electrical Engineer – Diploma in Engineering or Technology with 55% marks.
- Accountant – Graduate in Mathematics / Commerce / Economics + Computer Knowledge with Tally.
Experience : Working experience in relevant field will be given preference to candidate.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
| UR / OBC
(Jharkhand & Other
|SC / ST
|SC / ST
Note* – Payment should be made by Demand Draft in favour of Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited, payable at Ranchi.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Download the Application Form
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents, 02 Self-attested passport size recent photograph & Demand Draft
- Send the Envelope at :-
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited,
Hinoo Doranda, Ranchi – 834002, Jharkhand
About Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited :
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited is a 2 x 210 Mega Watt Thermal Power Generating Company situated near Tenughat Dam in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand and nearest railway station is Gomia & also connected by road from Ramgarh and Gomia, which is about 22 Kms from the site and its work is to discharging its function under the provision of Electricity Act 2003 and its Generation of electrical energy and balancing them according to national priorities and regional needs has been the prime objective of TTPS. The Government of India granted the permission for the first phase in the year 1979 and its works was accomplished in 1995 with a total capital investment of Rs. 9.15 Crores. Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited was dedicated to the nation on 09th December, 1995 by the Chief Minister of Bihar. Now this power station producing electricity of 210 Mega Watt continuously producing electricity according to its capacity.
Latest News of Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited :
- TENUGHAT VIDYUT NIGAM LTD, a generating company under their electricity (supply) act 1948 registered as a company on 26.11.87 under companies act 1956 and after bifurcation of Bihar and Jharkhand became a Govt. of Jharkhand Undertaking with its head quarts with registered office at Ranchi plan to a build own and operate a 630 MW coal Fired Thermal Power Station at Tenughat, Lalpania in Bokaro district in the State of Jharkhand. The scheme envisages installation of three units of 210 MW each with associated infrastructures, machinery and equipment at an estimated cost of rs.2047.33 crores (approx.)
- Coal for second stage extension power stations shall be procured from own captive coal blocks and water from Tenughat reservoir on river Damodar.
- Besides the plant and residential colony, distinct areas have been earmarked for ash disposal with future expansion for ash utilization facilities. Suitable equipments shall be provided to ensure that a quality of air and water emissions from the plant are within permissible levels as prescribed by Central Pollution Control Board, Delhi,
- The plant shall annually generate 4415 million units of Electricity(80% P.L.F. approx). The power generated from the plant shall be supplied to JSEB and other agencies as per demand. Incase of surplus power, we may sell of it to other region on demand
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.