NORTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF TELANGANA LIMITED (TSNPDCL) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 164 Assistant Engineer in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Commencement of online registration – 29/09/2015
Last date to apply -15/10/2015
Date of examination – 08/11/2015
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, Serial Number, number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of posts – 164
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
|Name of Post||Salary|
Age : Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years (as on 01.07.2015)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sections ‘A’ &’B’ of AMIE (India) examination in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sections ‘A’ &’B’ of AMIE (India) examination in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (CS/IT) – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sections ‘A’ &’B’ of AMIE (India) examination in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology.
Method of Selection
- Written Examination – The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Elecl), (Civil) and (CS/IT) will be held at different centers located only in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online process.
Important Note* – The vacancies are subject to variation based on the necessity and shall be filled-up as per the Rules & Regulations in vogue, duly following the Rule of Reservation.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
- Send the Envelope at:-
K. VENKATA NARAYANA CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
About of Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited:
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL) incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 with head quarters at Warangal to carry out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B which caters the electricity requirements of Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Nizamabad and Adilabad Districts invites applications from the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of “Assistant Engineer(Elec.,Civil and CS/IT).
Telangana Northern Electricity Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) as part of the unbundling of the then APSEB carryout power distribution business with headquarters in Warangal on 30-03-2000 as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956, was included Company Warangal, Karminagar, Khammam, Nizamabad and Adilabad districts meets the power requirements. Spread over an area of 66,860 sqkm company settlements, villages and towns across the (provisional 2011 census) to about 155.22 million population reaches out. The company’s leading role in the service provider’s own license is to support economic and lifestyle activities.
Latest News of Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited:
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) Konte Venkat Narayan, distinguished for innovation in billing system ‘Scotch order-of-merit award received.he held at India Habitat Centre in New Delhi on Tuesday 41 th Scotch Summit Award. Urban Development M. Sarma event was inaugurated by the Minister.First prize in DISCOMS Telangana March 2014 to adopt the system which was integrated GPRS enabled TSNPDCL the unique spot billing project was to start.the billing and customer data base helps to alleviate the humanitarian.with the help of the new system, the bills effectively bring down errors in billing and billing-related customer complaints about reducing the 8.95 million are being issued to consumers. The billing information, automatically updating enabled.
News Credit: thehindu.com
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.