University of Gour Banga, Malda, West Bengal posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 05 Registrar, Controller of Examination, Accounts Officer, Accountant & Cashier post in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 845/UGB/R-15
Date of advertisement – 09/09/2015
Last date to apply – 09/10/2015
University of Gour Banga Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of University of Gour Banga.
|Name of Post||Total|
Total number of posts – 05
Scale of Pay
- Registrar – Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-
- Controller of Examination – Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-
- Accounts Officer – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/-
- Accountant – Rs. 9,000-28,300/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-
- Cashier – Rs. 9,000-28,300/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-
Age : As on 09/10/2015.
- Registrar – Not less than 40 years.
- Controller of Examination – Not less than 40 years.
- Accounts Officer – Not below 30 years.
- Accountant – As per rules of West Bengal Govt.
- Cashier – As per rules of West Bengal Govt.
- Registrar – Post Graduation with 55% marks.
- Controller of Examination – Post Graduation with 55% marks.
- Accounts Officer – Post Graduation (Commerce / Finance) with 55% marks.
- Accountant – Graduate with 50% marks.
- Cashier – Graduate with 50% marks.
- Registrar – 15 years experience as Sr. Lecturer / Reader / Assistant Professor.
- Controller of Examination – 15 years experience as Sr. Lecturer / Reader / Assistant Professor.
- Accounts Officer – 05 years experience in Supervision, Control, Planning and Management of Accounts and Audit.
- Accountant – 03 years experience in the field of Accounts.
- Cashier – 03 years work experience in the field of cash handling.
Method of Selection
(For Registrar /
|SC / ST / BC (For Registrar /|
|UR (For Accounts|
|SC / ST / BC|
|UR (For Accountant /|
|SC / ST / BC|
(For Accountant /
Note* – Payment should be made by Demand Draft in favour of University of Gour Banga, payable at Malda.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
Registrar, University of Gour Banga,
P.O. – Mokdumpur, Dist. – Malda – 732103,
About University of Gour Banga, Malda :
University of Gour Banga, Malda has been founded by the West Bengal Legislative Assembly vide West Bengal Act XXVI of 2007. The University Council as per Section 58(2) has come into effect from 26 May 2008 in Kolkata Gazette dated 28 May 2008. University has provide all general degree courses (B.A / B.Com / B.Sc. / B.B.A. / B.H.M. & Master Degrees) & Law and teachers training in Malda district, Uttar Dinajpur and Dakshin Dinajpur district. This time 34 affiliated colleges from the University in which 20 Colleges provide general degree courses, 12 colleges run B.Ed course, 01 college is provide B.P.Ed. and 01 College conduct 5 years B.A.LL.B course.
- The University of Gour Banga is approved by the UGC under Section 2(F) of the UGC Act, 1956
Latest News For University of Gour Banga, Malda
- Result declared of Post Graduate Admission 2015.
- Observation of Sanskrit Day on 24th September, 2015.Prospectus to Admission in M.A / M.Sc. / M.Com Courses in 2015.
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.