University of Madras, Chennai posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 11 Librarian, Deputy Librarian & Assistant Librarian in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 05/10/2015
University of Madras Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of University of Madras.
Total number of posts – 11
Scale of Pay
- Librarian – Rs. 37400-67000/- with AGP Rs. 10000/-
- Deputy Librarian – Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP Rs. 8000/-
- Assistant Librarian – Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP Rs. 6000/-
Age : 18 and above
Education : Post Graduate in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with 55% marks.
Experience : 5 to 13 years working experience in relevant field.
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
University of Madras
Centenary Building, Chepauk,
Chennai – 600 005
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.