Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 602 Various in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 27/02/2016
Last date to apply – 25/03/2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
|Category||Name of Posts|
|Category – I||Civil Engineering|
|Category – II||Mechanical Engineering|
|Category – III||Electrical Engineering|
|Category – IV||Electronics &
Total number of post – 602
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Various
- Visit on website & Please Check the Notification.
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years (As on 27.02.2016).
- obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time.
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India).
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Physical Standards
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Union Public Service
|1st October 1926|
Shah Jahan Road,
New Delhi – 110 069
Please share UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.