Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) Lucknow posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 14 Assistant Engineer (Trainee-Computer) in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 05/03/2016
Last date to apply Online – 05/04/2016
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited.
|Name of the post||Category||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||UR -09, OBC -03 & SC – 02||14|
Total number of post – 14
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Assistant Engineer (Trainee-Computer)
- as per rules of UPPCL Pay Band-3, Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Age: 21 to 40 years (as on 01/01/2016)
Education: Candidates should have sufficient Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Lipi, A degree in Computer Science engineering o Information Technology or a mixed discipline degree combined with either Computer Science Engineering of Information Technology.
- Computer-based Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.1000/-|
| Candidates of States /Union Territory|
other than Uttar Pradesh (Any Category)
|SC & ST (Domicile)||Rs.700/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPC) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Its chairman is Mr. Sanjay Agarwal. The creation of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) on January 14, 2000 is the result of power sector reforms and restructuring in UP (India) which is the focal point of the Power Sector, responsible for planning and managing the sector through its transmission, distribution and supply of electricity.
Please share Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd Career 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.