Air India Air Transport Services Limited Mumbai posted a Walk-In-Interview advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 137 Security Agent in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of interview – 04/04/2016
Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
|Name of the Post||Total|
Total number of post – 137
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Security Agent
- Rs.14,180/- per month
Age: Not above 28 years (as on 02/03/1998 and 01/03/1998).
Education: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with to speak Hindi, and conversant with local language, NCC ‘C’ Certificate, one year experience in the related area, Diploma / Certificate Course in Computer Applications, Possession of Driving License
How to Apply for Vacancy in Air India Air Transport Services Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at:-
Air India Staff Housing Old Colony
Ground, Kalina, Santa Cruz(E),
Mumbai 400 029.
About the Air India Air Transport Services Limited
- Air India Limited is a company that was formed as National Aviation Company of India Limited by the government of India to oversee the merger of Air India and Indian. The company was renamed as Air India Limited on 26 October 2010. It was incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 on 30 March 2007 and was owned by the Government of India based at the Air India Building in Nariman Point, Mumbai. The Company was created to facilitate the merger of the two main state-owned airlines in India: Air India, with its subsidiary Air India Express and Indian, together with its subsidiary Alliance Air (now called Air India Regional).
Please share Walk In Interview 2016 in Air India Air Transport Services Limited update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.