National Council of Educational Research and Training New Delhi posted a Walk-In-Interview advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 11 Editorial Assistant & DTP Operators in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of interview – 08 & 09 – March -2016 (At 09:30)
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Council of Educational Research and Training.
|Name of the post||Total|
| Editorial Assistant
(English, Hindi, Urdu-i)
Total number of post – 11
Monthly Salary for Editorial Assistant & DTP Operators
- Editorial Assistant – Rs.29000/- per month
- DTP Operators – Rs.29000/- per month
Age: Maximum 30 years (as on 08 & 09 – March – 2016)
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
How to Apply for Vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Interview date – 8 & 9 – March -2016 (at 9.30)
- Venue at:-
National Council of Educational
Research and Training, Sri
Aurobindo Marg, New
About the National Council of Educational Research and Training
- The National Council of Educational Research and Training established in 1961, is an organisation set up by the Government of India, with headquarters located at Sri Aurobindo Marg in New Delhi, to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. Dr Hrushikesh Senapathy was official appointed as new Director of NCERT in September 2015.
Please share Walk In Interview 2016 at NCERT New Delhi update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.