Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 03/2018
Commencement of online registration – 29/01/2018
Last date to apply – 28/02/2018
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Officer on Special Duty (Legal)
Lower Division Clerk
Total number of post – 24
Scale of Pay for Officer, LDC & Other Post
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- & G.P. Rs. 3,900/-
- Sr. No. 2 to 4 – Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- & G.P. Rs. 2,600/-
Age: As on 01/01/2018.
- Sr. No. 1 – 25 to 40 years.
- Sr. No. 2 & 4 – 18 to 40 years.
- Sr. No. 3 – 21 to 40 years
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – Law Graduate & Knowledge in Computer with 5 years experience in Civil Cases.
- Sr. No. 2 & 4 – 10th Pass or equivalent from any recognized Board and Knowledge of Typing & Computer Application.
- Sr. No. 3 – 12th Pass or equivalent from any recognized Board and have experience in Road Measurement.
- Personality Test
|UR & OBC||Rs. 220/-|
|SC, ST & PWD||Rs. 70/-|
Note* – Payment should be made through Bank Challan deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 of any branch of United Bank of India.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share West Bengal Municipal Service Commission, Kolkata Jobs 2018 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.